Simple Telecoms offers European International Local / Geographic numbers in over 26 counties, with access across 500+ operators, offering numbers which can be in specific local area code within a desired EU country.
These numbers can simply divert back to your switch or customers PBX or Call Centre which can be located outside of that Country.
We aggregate and deliver inbound calls via a single interconnect point over our network, guaranteeing a high quality calling experience, offering the lowest latency and jitter possible
No Long-Term Contracts - Just 90 day contract
We believe the quality of our cloud inbound telephone services should be enough for you to keep customers coming back and as such, we don't tie you into long term contracts. Our European Inbound telephone numbers are provided on a 90 day contract, and then a monthly rolling contract, and can be cancelled with just 30 days' notice. Apply now
Some countries telecoms providers require end user's information for registration before you can purchase a number. Please note that your number cannot be activated until the local carrier approves the details:
Some countries telecoms providers place other restrictions numbers, some of these are:
- Current Address in country (street, building number, postal code, city)
- Proof of address (a copy of utility bill no older than of 6 months)
- Passport or ID card and prof of Name, business name and contact phone numbers.
- Please contact us for the latest list of countries that require registration
- Cannot be used for Calling Card purposes